Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I MISS MY STUDIO!

Yes that is supposed to be in all caps. I feel like I have not been able to make anything in ages. It's only been a few days, but that can feel like forever. I have been in my house purging. I can't believe how much stuff adds up. My studio will be next. It needs to be cleaned out and organized. It seems every couple of months everything needs a good clearing. I know some people can get by with once a year, but I think I might like my things a bit too much. I have a hard time getting rid of them. I see this tendency in my daughter too. Oops. The last couple things I have made I don't have photos of. So, here is a random picture.This is my favorite shelf in my studio. I really like my typewriter (turquoise, score!) and my mini chair.

No comments: