Monday, October 20, 2008

Bad, bad blogger....

I am a very bad blogger. I have been reading every other blog out there and completely neglecting mine. So sorry my poor blog.

In good news I have been working on some new paintings, bad news is that I have zero pictures of them. But I do have paintings!

Our Holiday Bazaar for the kids school is coming up and that has me working away. I sometimes freeze when I have to think that other people might want to buy something of mine so it makes it harder to create. But I think I am over it. I was sitting there stuck for a long time. Now I know I just need to work. And not think about who might or might not like what I do. This piece that I did a bit ago was during one of those not so pleasant times.I actually have quite a few pieces that have the them of choking or not breathing. Strange.

No comments: