Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gloom...


Yikes, the weather today stunk. I am pretty sure all I did all day was eat, and watch movies with the kids. I had to turn my lights on at 3pm! This is a picture that I took on a much prettier day at the Pumpkin Patch.

So, no studio time today. I didn't even open the doors. I feel bad about it, but I don't always like working when it is cold and wet out. Thank goodness I live in Oregon. (ha, ha). I have been brainstorming ways that I can do some small work inside the house without causing a huge mess. I am a fairly messy worker and if I have a project in-progress I don't like to put everything away. I also have a habit of working until I am exhausted which makes putting my things away much more difficult. And last of the reasons why this may not be a good idea is that I love to have all my "things" with me. There would be at least 20 trips out to the studio to grab something that I think I might need. Despite all of this, I still would like to be one of those nice tidy people who can work at their kitchen table.

I have been itching to get some sewing done too. That is inside and I can do that whenever I feel like it. I just haven't. Mainly because I didn't put my things away from my last skirt sewing project. It's not totally bad, I am just that lazy. I am blaming it on the weather (see first paragraph).

No comments: