Monday, January 26, 2009

Time..


Today is one of those days. My daughter is home sick, my house is a wreck and working in the studio feels like a guilty pleasure. I did go out for a few minutes, but I just could not work like I wanted to. I have heat again which is really great. So, no complaints there. It's just hard to justify doing something that I enjoy so much when I feel like my little world is such a disaster. This does not mean I have been cleaning like a mad woman. Unfortunately I feel so overwhelmed by it all I just don't know where to start. I figure after everyone is in bed I can get down to it.

I did finish one piece today. I used Charcoal which I have rarely used. It gave me the line that I was looking for. I sprayed it with a fixative before I coated it in gel medium. Its titled "walking in the world".

No comments: