Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My new baby!



I just picked up my new sewing machine. I am so excited. I have never had a brand-spankin' new machine before. I take that back I have, but this one is just so awesome. This machine is so nice and smooth. I can't wait to get started on some new projects! I have many skirts in mind for spring and probably a few dresses too. Also I think I want to make another purse or two. With the new machine it should be a bit easier. Plus with a new machine I have to get some new books! I am really excited. I love Posie Gets Cozy and am really excited to try some of Alicia's projects in her book. The other book Free-Style Handmade Skirts and Bags just has the most amazing photos. I love it. Then the Suki iron-ons. I have a ton of t-shirts that need something.
I will be posting photos of what I create in my art studio and my sewing space. More to come soon!

P.S. Sorry for the rather crummy photos.

1 comment:

Tara.Fields said...

You bustin your new machine out on Saturday?