Friday, March 13, 2009

Black, White and red...


For some reason I have been really drawn to Black, White and Red lately. They don't really remind me of spring colors so I am not sure...
I finished my piece. It is so funny because there is really nothing to it. It took me forever to do this, and it turns out to be a VERY simple little piece. I think I just wanted something that reflected how I want things to be. Simple. That is what I like about those three colors. They are simple. Now that I think about it, those are basically the colors of my living room. Hmm...

Today is a beautiful day. It is sunny and feels warm. I made it out to the studio to finish this piece and to start work on some others. Right now I am just waiting for some paint to dry. That is always the worst part for me, but today I am using that time to figure out what I want to do with my next piece. Maybe it will be as simple as this one. Not sure yet..

2 comments:

asleeptodream said...

this is simply beautiful kelly!

Anonymous said...

Me likey.......
Jessica