Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Process...


I have been working on something for the last week or so. That is different for me. I usually come up with some idea as I work and then ta-da there it is. This one I am taking my time on. It feels good. I am constantly thinking about what I might want to do, but this time I am not just doing it. I really want to think about what I want the piece to represent. I haven't decided what that will be yet. I also bought this book on image transfers that I am finding really interesting. I haven't had a whole lot of luck with good transfers using different Mediums so I am curious to see how I do. Again though, I am taking my time. I am learning to slow down and enjoy the process. I am so curious as to how all of this will turn out. It's all unknown to me.

1 comment:

Alea said...

ooooh, can I borrow that book when you're done? Sounds interesting. I took a class on image transfer once, but I need a refresher. It's exciting to hear about you trying new approaches and techniques. Taking your time is OK, there's no rush, just go with it.