Thursday, April 30, 2009

Getting to it...



I am enjoying this sunshine we are having here today. I know it hasn't been that long since we've had it, but it feels like it. I am looking forward to more sunshine tomorrow too.

I have been busy posting my stuff on Etsy. It's fun, but a little nerve racking. I just don't know what proper prices are. A friend just told me my prices were too low and so did Josh. I decided to raise them a little bit. It's scary because I can't stop thinking that nobody will like them. I am happy that one person "hearts" my shop. The best part is I don't even know who they are! If anyone has some input on prices I would love to hear it. Thank you Jessica for yours.

I have been posting things that I have done and unfortunately I haven't been working on more new stuff. That will change today I hope. It is so lovely outside that there really is no reason not to work in my studio. I am thinking I will work more with the wax and see where that takes me. It takes a while to melt so I better start now!

No comments: