Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I did it!



I made my first listings on Etsy (not the above two). There are only two of them so far. I used whatever tags seemed appropriate. I still have not read nearly enough about selling on Etsy to feel like I know exactly what I am doing, but I did start.

Here are two more encaustic pieces I made yesterday. I think this is just what I needed to get my creative brain working again. It feels good to come up with some new ideas and different ways of creating. And it's a lot of fun.

By the way, here is a link to my Etsy store (so cool!): http://www.etsy.com/search_results_seller.php?search_type=seller_usernames&search_query=KellyAkinArt

2 comments:

Alea Bone said...

Yay Kelly! Congrats on setting up the Etsy site, that's a big step. It's exciting to hear you sounding so fired up and positive, you must be doing something right.

shakti space designs said...

Kelly,

Congratulations on setting up your Etsy shop!

I was on scaffolding all last week and so tired that I didn't get a chance to visit your blog. All the new work is really great and exciting.

Are you doing okay? I was curious why you had to cancel craft day. Let me know what's going on with you. xoxoxo