Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moderation/Motivation....


Things are a little slow around here. I was really doing well when the weather cooperated. Then the rain came and it got a little chilly. I haven't been doing all that I want. I am motivated, just not enough to kick myself in the pants and get to work. I have a house full of things. Things that are not needed or wanted anymore. I am trying to motivate myself to get it all out of here, but not go so crazy that I get rid of more than I am supposed to. Motivation vs Moderation. I think I might have moderated myself to stop mode.

How do you get yourself up and running?

2 comments:

Alea Bone said...

MUSIC! Music fires up my engine when I need a push. I like to turn it up REAL LOUD and then get to work. I've got the radio out in the carport today, but damn it is COLD out there! Got a bunch of wood sanded and prepped for painting. Can't wait for warmer, sunnier days to really get our groove on!

shakti space designs said...

I have complete empathy for what you're experiencing. For me I have to get a handle on what's overwhelming and stay focused. Lately money or lack thereof has been motivating me. :)