Friday, May 15, 2009

I am an Etsy Seller!


I made my first sale in my Etsy Shop on Wednesday! I am so excited about it. I think we might have over done the packaging, but I am positive that the painting will get there in excellent condition. It feels really good to have sold something. I did not really have an idea when someone would buy anything from me so it was a really nice surprise. Now I am hooked. I am trying to figure out ways to get more people to my little spot. I have found the Etsy showcase and tried the collage showcase. I am trying it again tomorrow. It can't hurt. The best way I think is to keep posting new work. Tomorrow I planned on going to the Alberta Art Hop, but think I have to spend a large chunk of time in the studio instead. It's going to be beautiful tomorrow (as it is today) in Portland so I am a bit sad that I won't be out walking around checking out the awesome art. Hopefully I will be creating some of my own.

Let's see, other things going on are that I am going to have an awesome dinner with my family and some wonderful friends like her and her. And some other awesome folks. I have just finished making some chocoate cupcakes and some coconut ones. Now it's on to the frosting. Yum.

2 comments:

keely said...

the cupcakes were a hit! thanks for being such a wonderful baker and sharing the talent with us by allowing us to eat your talent. ;-)

we are thrilled that you sold your first piece online! that's just the start of more to come. congrats.

shakti space designs said...

agreed! those cupcakes rocked! coconut and chocolate.

I join Keely in the celebration of you selling your first piece. So thrilled for you and looking forward to hearing loads more success stories.