Thursday, May 21, 2009

Temporary block..

Bee - Encaustic 2009
I think I am having a hopefully very short lived creative block. I have so much stuff going on with my family at this moment that I am finding it hard to concentrate. Nothing major just all that little stuff that comes up and has to be dealt with right away.

I am still working in the studio and trying to work out the kinks of my current work. Nothing is really doing it for me though. So, I'll go back in there tomorrow and see if something get's me going

I just read this really interesting post. She makes some really valid points and has some questions that I think a lot of bloggers do. Especially on comments and etiquette. Check it out.

Above is one of the pieces I worked on this weekend. It's going in the shop today.

No comments: