Monday, June 15, 2009

Adjustments....


So, it's our first Monday and I am already feeling the upheaval of school being out. It's weird to have the kids home all day. I kept telling myself today that I would do this or that when I had a chance, but then I would realize that the kids are not going anywhere.

I blew my first day of getting up early. I didn't get up early. Then I had stuff to do away from the house. I am trying not to be discouraged after the one day. Tomorrow I WILL get up early. I just keep telling myself that.

I wish I had something new and cool to post about or show. I made it out to my studio today, but nothing came up. I think I was too stressed out about being in there an being productive since it was only a matter of time before the kids were going to come in. That is why I need my early morning so badly. I am curious if there are any other moms out there reading this who create from home? How do you make time with your kids being there now? I would really love to know. I figured I would do fine, but now I am realizing that if I put myself on some kind of time limit it might actually be much harder to create anything. Just curious if any of you out there are having the same experience...

No comments: