Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A series..


This morning I woke up early and was able to work in the studio for a few hours. It felt really good. I accomplished a lot. I started a new series of paintings called "my little white dress" I don't know how many of these I will make. They are so fun.

I feel so much better now that I had some time in my studio without interruption. I didn't feel worried about time either. My kids are really tired during the morning and take a long time to wake up which is good for me. Now that I have had my studio time I need to figure out what to do with the rest of my day! I know I will be posting my new paintings in my shop today. That is one thing, now what to do with the rest of my day.... dishes, laundry, such great choices.

By the way, this is my 80th post! That seems a bit unbelievable.

3 comments:

Tara.Fields said...

Congrats on the sale and the show! Here's a tutorial for product photography that may be helpful. I haven't done this, but I would if I had the supplies and the room for the supplies. ;)

http://makingitlovely.com/2008/10/16/faq-product-photography-part-two/

Kelly said...

Thanks Tara!

keely said...

Kelly! I LOVE these pieces...glad I saw this posting so I could go to Etsy to get some of them! XOXO