Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another one!

"machine"

"N"




I did a lot of work this morning. I have 7 completed pieces. Some of them were worked on the other day, but just needed some tweaking. It feels pretty good to have some work finished. I just posted the two pieces above to my shop. They were done this morning.

The one titled "machine" was fun. I used silver leaf on this one. The wax over the silver leaf dulls it, but I like the way it looks. I liked making "N" too. It just felt good to get some things made. I actually how everything turned out. That doesn't always happen. Today must be a good day.

I don't have much else to say. I think I said it all in my previous post. Plus I am getting a little tired. I know it's early, but I have already been up 5 hours. Time to take a break.

Hope you have a great day. Enjoy the heat if you are here in Portland.

No comments: