Friday, July 31, 2009

My 100th Post!



I can't believe I am on my 100th post!

I made it to the studio this morning. It's cooled down really dramatically. I know it's supposed to get hot this afternoon again, but right now it feels really good out. Turning on my wax was great! My studio smells really good again. Then I got to work. I came up with two pieces this morning. If feels really good to be productive! I am going to be posting these pieces to my Etsy shop today. That will be a nice thing too. I haven't added anything to my shop in a while. I feel like it has been really neglected. Poor thing!

I just have to add that I have been listening to Those Darlins this morning and I LOVE them. The songs are kind of sassy and very funny. It's definitely worth checking out

I hope you have a great day. If your in Portland, enjoy this really nice cool weather!

1 comment:

urban craft said...

I know it's a little late but congrats on your hundredth post! Love your paintings.