Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not "Feeling Blue"

"feeling blue"

I made this piece yesterday for the show in September. It was really fun to make. I used a lot of different elements just for fun. I think my favorite part is this small black and white print from a contact sheet. I don't know who it's by since I bought the sheet at Scrap. I love that place. I haven't been in a while, but I think it's time I went back soon. Anyway, I am trying to balance out what I make for Etsy with what I make for the Skating with Scissors show in September. The show in which I still have no idea how I am going to display anything!

I haven't worked yet this morning. I had to wait for the UPS man and I didn't want to miss him if I was out in the studio. He came, he went and now I am out here. It's nice and cool in the studio right now. Even with the doors wide open it feels good.

I am looking forward to this weekend. For the first time in a long time we actually don't have anything planned. I know it's only Tuesday, but I am really excited to have my husband home all weekend. It's supposed to be a hot one so I am predicting some watermelon and bbq time. I realize I have a few days to go before any of this happens.

Time to get to work!

No comments: