Friday, July 10, 2009

We have a winner!




Thanks for the comments. Thanks Maia for your comment on FB. So, I pulled a name out of the jar and it was..... Alea! Alea I will get you your painting.

So, I have nothing exciting to show! My kids have been staying up REALLY late and it's keeping me from getting any sleep. My routine has been thrown off completely. Instead of getting up at 530 I was awake at 330. So was my son. Right now Josh is blasting music as loud as possible and they are not even moving. O' to be young and sleep like a rock. We are trying to get them up so I can get some sleep tonight. The idea being that they will be tired tonight and fall asleep earlier than they have been.
My studio time hasn't been happening for the last couple of days. But I am out here this morning. I have the new Yeah, Yeah, Yeah's on and am ready to do something fun!

The piece above is one that I did a couple of days ago. I am on the fence about it. Not sure what I think of it.

1 comment:

Serena said...

I like it very much!