Thursday, August 6, 2009

Craziness and more craziness....



I have been painting like a fiend. Unfortunately it's not the fun painting I do out in my studio. It's the kind you do in your house because your mother in-law is coming for a visit and your house is looking a wee bit on the shabby side. So far so good, Dining room: check, Maggie's room: check, Max's room: check the rest of the house: MESS! I have my work cut out for me. Since I was painting all around I had to move stuff. All that stuff needs to go back to a home, but I honestly feel like just getting rid of all of it. Probably not the best idea. I should have taken pictures of what it looked like before all this craziness took place. I can say that it looks much better now.

I might be absent for a few days off and on. My poor Etsy shop is on a slow path right now. If you haven't checked it out please do! Maybe you will have some feedback for me. I know it takes a little while to get Etsy up and running. I unfortunately won't have a lot of time over the next couple of weeks to devote to it. With the show coming up it's going to be a crazy time. I am not sure how August and September ended up getting so busy. I can't believe that school will be starting back up in a little over a month! That just blows me away.

Ok, I have to run off again. I am making banana bread for camping and need to get it done pronto.

I am LOVING this cooler weather. I am looking forward to turning the oven on for the first time in a couple of weeks! I missed baking.

1 comment:

keely said...

getting rid of stuff feels great to do...I have been de-cluttering all over the place!