Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy





It's been a busy couple of weeks around here and I am trying to get back into the groove of things. I have been spending most of my time getting the kids ready for school. I think we are all set now. It's only a few days away and we are all really excited.

As for working in the studio, I have been able to do a little of that too. I have some new work for the Skating with Scissors show which if it doesn't sell there will be put into the Etsy shop. My poor Etsy shop needs an update very soon. I just hesitate to put any of my new work in there until after the show which is September 19, at the Oaks Park hangar. You can find more info about the sale here. I have all my supplies ready and am just working on my display. That is the hard part for me I guess. I have never put up a display before and am just not sure how it will go. I will post a picture when I have it all figured out.

I plan on posting a lot more regularly now that things are starting to calm down.

No comments: