Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Display, Display, Display



I am working on my display for the show. It's not easy picking the pieces I want to go in it. I thought it would be easier for some reason. I just am not sure that they have a cohesiveness that I want. I usually make what I feel like and sometimes it goes with the piece I made the day before and sometimes not. It just depends on my mood. I am noticing that not everything goes together. Maybe it does. I don't know. I guess I will wait and see what my husband thinks. If you have any comments on the above pictures let me know. Feedback is always good.

Today is the second day of school and I was able to spend this morning having coffee with my friend Cinda. It was so nice to have time to talk to someone without worrying about having to get home right away because of the kids. Or having the kids there and having a REALLY hard time talking.

I wanted to also point out this very cool local blog for all you Portlanders. The amazing Karen Vitt has come up with The Neat Sheet. There is a cool giveaway on there right now. Plus, she has some other great deals on there. Definitely check it out.

No comments: