Monday, September 21, 2009

Etsy Update...




I am going to have a big update to my Etsy shop this week. I have a lot of new stuff that I can't wait to put on there. I would do it today, but the kids are home sick, already! Bummer. I am going to spread out my update so it will probably be all week. There is a lot.

Did the Skating with Scissors show. I learned a bit about how I want to change my display. I am glad I went and experienced a sale for myself. Unfortunately there were not a lot of people, and the ones that were there weren't buying much. Either way I am glad I did it, and I am glad it's over. Lots of stuff to get done that I have been neglecting!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead!

1 comment:

Alea Bone said...

I'm glad you did it too, it's good practice. It was great seeing all your new work and the lovely way you put it all together. . . love your style! The matchbooks were a class act!