Monday, September 28, 2009

The Update that was...





I did it! I finally did an update on my Etsy store today! I am so relieved. I put about 5 new pieces up which means I will be updating all week. I have that many new pieces. I have a sale to get ready for at the beginning of November, but I am feeling confident enough that I will have more pieces for that show specifically.

I have opened the doors to my studio, but I haven't done any work out there yet. Which I know I just wrote that I will have a bunch of new pieces for this upcoming sale and yet I haven't worked in a week. I know it's coming though. I have been VERY unmotivated these past couple of days. I'm not sleeping very well so I think that is just part of it. It makes me really tired during the day. Even coffee doesn't seem to be doing the trick. I think I just need a solid amount of sleep in one swoop. I shall see if that is possible!

I hope you check out my update. I feel pretty good about it. I had to renew a few things that had expired as well so my shop is looking nice and full. I can't wait until the end of the week. Then all my pieces will be in there for everyone to see.

No comments: