Monday, October 26, 2009

better..



So, the flu is done with me. I am hoping that was as sick as I will get for the rest of the season. Man that sucked. Unfortunately Max is now home.

My time has been taken up with being sick and my kids school Holiday Bazaar. I am looking forward to it. For those of you in the PDX area it's November 7. You can get more info here. There are some AWESOME vendors coming to do our bazaar. Shopping!

The other thing I started this weekend was cleaning my studio. I finally moved back out of the living room. It was just taking up too much darn space. But once I got out to my studio I realized that it's a huge mess. I have A LOT of stuff. I don't use all of it, but I keep thinking that I will use it at some point. I have a ton of anatomy books. A lot of my art used to focus on anatomy. I love old medical books. I have some vintage Red Cross First Aid books that are quite funny. They used black and white pictures of real medical situations. I also have a ton of books in French and Italian. I just like how it looks. I don't use those often enough I think. O' there are so many things I want to make and just don't have the time right now. I could cut my sleep time, but I get cranky without my sleep.

No comments: