Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's going around...


So, I think I am sick which really sucks. I am so dead tired I don't know what to do with myself. This is a really bad time to get sick. I have a lot to do and I don't see that ending anytime soon. Since I became a type 1 diabetic (my pancreas went caput) I have to be a little careful when I get sick. I don't feel like monitoring my blood sugar, but I could get into trouble if I don't. I would like to sleep, but I do have some stuff I have to do.

I did not make anything last night unfortunately. I was sick and my tummy wouldn't allow anything but resting. I did look thru some old pictures I picked up at an estate sale. I bought a whole pack of them and stuck them in a box. I pulled that box out the other day. There are some great 60's pics in there. I plan on using them in my art very soon.

Stay well.