Thursday, October 1, 2009

More journal goodness...





I worked a little bit on my journal last night and today. Nothing spectacular, but it's a good break. I think it lets me think in a different way. For the journal I take pictures that I find interesting or pretty and try to make them all work in some way. I love pictures of textures which is what page 2 is all about.

I am going to a friends are opening tonight which should be fun and then a school PTA meeting which doesn't really seem to fit. This night actually sums up my life pretty well.

I updated my store today. I finally have 40 items in my shop! I know some people have a lot more in their shop than I do, but I figure since I am making originals, 40 items isn't bad. I would LOVE to have to replenish though!

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Alea Bone said...

Thanks for coming to the opening Kelly, It meant a lot to me to have you there!

and 40 items is A LOT to have on Etsy, I'm proud of all the work you have done.