Wednesday, November 4, 2009

darker...



Sometimes my thought go a little darker and it shows in my paintings. That is what happened to me this morning. For some reason I am really feeling on edge today. Not sure if it's because I have so many things to do, but can't do them for another two days or what. Either way, it's been a darker day in my head than it is outside. That's how these two pieces came about. I was in my studio listening to some music when these titles came up. I guess this is what I translated it to.

It is an absolutely beautiful day outside. I don't know what has made me so cranky and edgy. I guess if I can make something out of it that is better than nothing. I put these two pieces in my Etsy shop already. I don't think I will bring them to the sale on Saturday. They are a little too personally revealing for a sale at school with a lot of parents that I know. I guess it's easier to put them up on Etsy where people don't know me personally. They can take what they want from it and translate it to themselves. That is the great thing about Art.

No comments: