Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Les Illuminations....

Is the title of the piece I was going to post, but Blogger is not letting me download it.
I have some new work that I was able to do at the end of last week. I haven't done much this week since I had two kids home sick yesterday and one home sick today. Bummer for sure. I think everyone is on the mend so I will be getting out to work tomorrow. I can't wait. I went out a little bit this afternoon and darn it was chilly. I didn't have a lot of time so all I was able to do was get pictures.

I will be updating my etsy shop tonight with some new pieces. I feel pretty inspired lately so I am hoping I can keep updating as the weeks go on before Christmas. I can't really believe I just wrote that, and I can't really believe that Thanksgiving is next week! Wow, how time flies.

I am starting to think about Christmas presents and what to make for everyone. I don't know what I will do yet, but I am getting some inspiration from various blogs. I use that as my excuse to sit every morning, drink my coffee and enjoy what others have written. Then of course it's school and then studio time. I LOVE when I can keep my routine. I don't do very well with change and having that routine disrupted. I can manage, but my whole day gets kind of funky.

Check out my shop for the other goodies that I have posted there. I even have a new acrylic piece. For some reason my acrylic pieces are much darker than my encaustic. I have written this before, but I LOVE anatomy books. I was able to use one for one of the pieces and it was really fun.

No comments: