Monday, November 9, 2009

Mimi



I made two new pieces this morning. It was so great to work and not worry about selling. I still updated my Etsy store, but I didn't worry so much about if they were going to sell. It felt goodl. I probably could have worked more, but darn it's cold and wet out. Plus, I am still a little tired from our sale on Saturday. Which I need to add, was great. It went off mostly without a hitch. It was so cool to see the amazing art people come up with. Just fantastic really. I am in awe of these talented people.

Back to the art! I named the painting with the lady "Mimi". She looked like a Mimi to me. I think she is adorable. The second one with the heart is just named "heart" very original I know. I could work on the paintings, but naming them was too hard. They are both available in my Etsy shop.

I also want to thank the people that bought something from me at the Sale this last weekend. It was so nice to see that people liked what I made. It's really a great feeling.

2 comments:

Tara.Fields said...

Hey! I was so bummed when I realized that my having to work on Saturday meant missing the sale! I'm glad it was successful! Also, I still have those things for you, but it's gotten kind of crazy all of a sudden and finding time to meet up has been challenging. Perhaps some morning next week?

Alea Bone said...

I think she looks like a Mimi too. . . perfect. Is that lace in the lower right? And a little bottle? Very Cool Kelly!

GREAT job on the Bazaar, you really pulled it off! I'm very impressed, especially since I know how much went into it!