Friday, November 20, 2009

Too dark for Etsy...


I made some new pieces today. I was really enjoying my time in the studio. It was great. I made one though that is a little darker than what I post on Etsy. It's the one above. I am trying to break out of that "make it nice" rut I got myself into a bit. I want to get back to just making what I feel. Not sure why I came up with the one above, but I did. I am wondering if someone would connect with it or be frightened of it. Either way I think I will post it.
Two posts in one day! Yahoo, I am on a roll. I think it helps that the only thing I have planned for this weekend, besides movies and studio time is going for a walk with a friend. It sounds so great and I can't wait. I currently have banana bread in the oven and it smells delicious. I made a promise to make two loaves so I have one to go. Unfortunately it's making me hungry and I already ate lunch!

I would love some feedback on what you think about posting darker stuff on Etsy. Maybe I am just missing it, but I don't see a lot of dark stuff there.

No comments: