Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hi



I've been a bad blogger. The thing is that it was so cold out it was too cold to go in the studio to work. Soooo, I have had not much to write about that has anything to do with my art. Other things have happened around here, but that's a whole other ball of wax and since it's all over and done with.... Anyway, I am planning on getting back into the studio tomorrow. It's still supposed to be cold, but not frigid like it was. I have to say I was a little disappointed this weekend. I was hoping for some snow. Just a little... It just seemed like if it was going to be this cold we might as well as have some white stuff to entertain us. But, no go. No ice either which is fine with me. At least not here in Portland.

Besides working in the studio this week, I have a wonderful weekend to look forward to (yes, I know this one isn't officially over yet). We have a Holiday Party to go to on Saturday and then a wedding of some very special friends on Sunday. It is going to be amazing. I am so honored to be invited to both.

As far as art goes, I am itching to get out in the studio. It's driving me crazy that I have not been out there for a bit. I have a Christmas present that I want to make for my daughter which I will post here later this week. She doesn't read blogs yet so no worries there. I have almost finished up my gifts for some dear friends that I hope they like. But I just haven't turned on the wax or opened up a tube of paint in a while. I did sneak out there earlier in the week to grab something and apparently I had left a cup of coffee half full out there. It was completely frozen solid. SOME DAY I will insulate. Either way, tomorrow I will venture out there. I might not be able to move after all the layers are set, but I will make it out there.


By the way, the picture of the tree was actually from last year. I haven't even gotten around to photographing our tree this year. Lame.

No comments: