Monday, December 14, 2009

new work...




I posted some new work in my Etsy shop today. It is good to get something new made. I finally made it out to the studio and aside from my hands feeling cold it wasn't too bad.

I am starting to feel that Christmas anxiety. I wish I could go thru the holidays feeling relaxed and ready, but I start to feel that pinch about this time every year. I have so many things on my to do list and am not sure how to get them all done. Plus, I want to make time for friends, but it feels really hard. The worst part is then I just sort of become paralyzed and don't know what to do with myself, where to start. The kids have this last week of school and then they are out which means gifts need to be wrapped this week. I want to say that it's fun for me, but it 's really not. I wish I could just put them under the tree and let the kids figure out what's theirs. Ok, not really.

I have a fun filled weekend to look forward to so that will make things seem better. Now I just have to get there!~

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Instead of wrapping the presents and putting them under the tree, you should hide them throughout the house and give them clues on how to find them - that would be awesome! Although probably a lot more work than just wrapping them.......Nevermind!