Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Not much...




Not much to say. I did some work yesterday and today and feel pretty good about it. The pieces that are showing are the newest ones I have added to my shop. My friend just gave me a printer to go out in my studio and it is AWESOME. I took one of my journal pages and made a copy of it and the colors were right on. It was perfect. It even included a little border. Not sure how you go about getting prints set-up, but this is one way that I think I could do it.



I have many things that I want to get done in the studio this next week or so. It needs to be cleaned up and cleaned out. I have copy machine that I no longer use that I need to get rid of. It has toner, but I think it will need a new cartridge soon. It's good for doing transfers, I just don't use it enough. Plus with the new printer I don't have room. If anyone is interested in a desk top copier let me know. It's free.



So far I am really liking 2010. Yay.

No comments: