Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Clean...



I cleaned my studio! I do that every once in a while. It felt so good to go out there today and actually have a space to work with. I did some rearranging over the weekend which helped too. I don't have before pictures, but I can tell you it was a mess. Here are some after pictures:It might not look that clean to some of you, but this is actually my studio at it's cleanest and most organized.

I was able to get a lot done today. I still have some projects to work on and I am gearing towards that. I didn't make it out to the studio for a couple of days because I wasn't feeling well so I had a lot of ideas floating in my head by the time I finally made it out there today. The pieces I made today are at the top. I just listed them in my Etsy shop. It felt good to put something up there after a few days of nothing. I have a few days of studio time planned out so I am hoping to be back here tomorrow.

No comments: