Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Special....


I have a new project that I am going to be working on for some really special people. I am so excited about it and a little nervous. This is the first time that I am doing something specifically for a family and I want it to be really good. I have some ideas and I have made some sketches so I think I have a very good start. I think because this family might read this blog I won't post the piece until they have it. I want it to be a surprise!

Things are pretty quiet around here. I was out in the studio not so quietly listening to music. It was great to turn it up. There is no one really around my neighborhood during the day and with one door shut you can't hear the music too much. It's just nice to turn it up. Here is a VERY long video of one of the songs I was listening to today. One of my favorites actually. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PzoKyv9fvk&feature=related, if you can make it thru the introduction it's pretty cool.

I am getting so excited for tomorrow night. I know I keep putting this out there, but here is a link to the list of all the artists that are in the show. It's a date night for me which makes it nice since Valentines day is coming up.

The piece above is one I just listed in my Etsy shop. Like I said yesterday, things are kind of quiet out there in Etsy land, but that's alright. I would do this no matter what.

No comments: