Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Glimpses..





The above pictures are glimpses of what I have been working on for my commission. I don't know if it is really done yet or not. I think it needs something, but I don't know. I am going to let it breath for a while and see how I feel about it in a day or so.

Today was a good day in the studio. I feel like it was easier than it has been. Things have been a struggle out there. But today I finally felt like I "worked". It's a good feeling. I made the piece below called "Layers". I liked revealing how many actual layers there were in this piece. It looks so simple from the outside, but then you get to see the inside and just how many pieces it took to make it look that way. It just posted it in my Etsy store.


Other than that I am waiting for my paintings to arrive at the gallery and holding my breath that it arrives OK and that they like what I sent. Still really nervous about that, but doing better.

No comments: