Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Blahs...

I have been feeling kind of blah lately. Not really unhappy/sad, not really excited or happy. Just kind of there. It was showing in my art. Nothing really was doing it for me. BUT tonight I went back out into the studio and reworked a couple of things and it seems to be getting a little better. My plans for getting up early have been thwarted by this stupid illness thing going on. So, while the kids were busy I took my chance and went out. I am soo glad I did. I didn't work long, but I did feel very productive and I think sometimes that is all that matters. I had been having a little bit of "blank canvas" syndrome. I hate that. But I broke through it. Hooray!

I don't have much to say tonight. I will have more to say and show tomorrow. 

Good night!

No comments: