Friday, June 11, 2010

Clean!


It took many hours to get it done but my studio is finally done. I had to get rid of a lot of things. I decided that if I was really going to clean it I just wanted things that I actually used and liked in there. Some things I was just holding onto because I thought they were neat, but they ended up just getting shoved out of the way. So, it is pared down and CLEAN. Unfortunately it's still a bit dusty because of those big doors leading to the outside, but not much can be done about that. We found no evidence at all of any critters making there home in my space so I am really happy about that. Here are some peeks of what my studio looks like now.


Book shelves



I have to admit that I just like sitting out there and admiring it. I suppose I should get back to work though. I just don't want to mess it up!

2 comments:

shakti space designs said...

Fantastic! I know it feels good to have a clean workspace that's clutter controlled. Enjoy!

Alea Bone said...

Yowza! Your studio looks awesome! So inviting, makes me want to make some art in there. I love all the natural light. . . you are so lucky!