Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trashed...






I am writing this early because I have a lot of work to do. My studio is trashed. Last night as I was closing up this very tiny, TINY little mouse ran into my studio. I don't know why it was out in the light, but it was. I of course freaked out a little and ran and got my husband. Who got a very large stick. My studio is not that big and is packed. He had to use the stick to corner the poor little mouse and whisk him out of the studio. In the process he had to move a lot of stuff and basically tore the place up. I figure it's a good excuse to do a little deep cleaning and get ready for my next set of paintings. I would post pictures of the studio, but it's pretty bad. Maybe after I am done.

The above pieces have all been listed in my Etsy shop. Lots of pieces in there right now.

UPDATE: No mouse poo anywhere. Yay.

1 comment:

Bohème Circus said...

I like much the fourth :)