Friday, July 2, 2010

I don't mind the rain...again.

Today it rained. It has stopped now which is fine. I actually didn't mind the rain today. Especially since I saw the weather here in Portland is supposed to be in the 90's by next week. Whew, that's going to be hot. 

For some reason the rain today made it feel so good to be out in the studio. I was able to work on a few things and just enjoy being out there. It helps that I have a computer out there that allows me to keep up with friends. It's a good way to take a breather. The kids even stayed out for a little while. 

Anyway, below are the new pieces I listed on Etsy today. I have 89 items on there! I think a sale will be coming up very soon. I will keep you posted. I hope everyone enjoys this holiday weekend. I know I will be.

No comments: